By accessing and using this website you agree to the following:
1) Trademark, Copyright and Intellectual Property
- "SportsGen" is a registered word trademark and may not be used without permission from SportsGen Ltd. Any graphics or logos based on this word trademark are protected by trademark and international copyright.
- The website's software design, layout, content, architecture, source code, graphics and implementation are intellectual property of SportsGen Ltd and are Copyright © 2006 - 2017. All rights are reserved. No part of the website may be imitated or copied in any way without prior permission from SportsGen Ltd.
2) Limitation of Liability
- All conditions and warranties implied by statute or otherwise are expressly excluded.
- All guarantees under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 are excluded to the extent that you acquire, or hold yourself out as acquiring, the goods or services for business purposes.
- SportsGen is not liable for any consequential, special, indirect or other loss including, but not limited to, loss of profits or any other commercial damage.
- Liability for damages will not exceed the cost of the price paid regardless of the form of claim.
- SportsGen Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from:
- website down time or inaccessibility for any reason;
- loss, theft or corruption of data; or
- software bugs or errors.
- It is the sole responsibility of the organisation to ensure that:
- the dates and times of sports events or games are correct;
- there are no time clashes between sports games and events;
- the results and statistics of games are correct; and
- venues are available and do not clash with other events held at the same venue.
- It is solely your responsibility to choose a password that is secure and has not been used for any other website. SportsGen will not be liable for loss arising from the use of an inadequate password.
4) Site maintenance and website functionality
- At any time we may take this website down for a short period of maintenance or upgrades. We will endeavour to inform users of this happening via the website's news section, or social media channels such as Twitter. This will usually be done after hours when the least number of users will be using the site or in case of a critical problem it will be done as soon as possible.
- At the time of registration the features and functionality that we support are the ones currently available on the website. We are under no obligation to provide new features or alter functionality.
5) Use of the site
- You agree to use a modern web browser and an up-to-date version of that browser. Browsers that are supported and tested are the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer 9. This website is not tested or guaranteed to operate or display properly on any other browsers. Internet Explorer 8 and earlier versions are explicitly unsupported as well as browsers that are not HTML5 capable. Generally if your browser/tablet device can display HTML5 content properly and has a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768px it should work but this is not guaranteed.
- A reasonable level of computer skills and general knowledge may be required to fully utilise site features.
- Support is limited to email and issues regarding the website or your account with SportsGen Ltd. We do not provide general technical support for computer issues you are having or problems accessing this site due to an old computer, slow internet connection or unsupported browser.
- You agree to generate and manage competitions responsibly and to attempt to input the results and statistics as accurately as possible for the benefit of teams, players and other people needing the data. While mechanisms exist to detect most scheduling conflicts, it is your responsibility to ensure adequate venue availability and scheduling accuracy.
- SportsGen does not issue refunds. Payments are full, final and for the period of time stipulated.
7) Website security
- We follow best practice secure coding guidelines and endeavour to make sure this website is reasonably secure from attacks, data loss or theft.
- In using this site you agree not to exploit any security weaknesses found. If you happen to discover any security issues please contact the support email on the website in confidence.
8) Governing Law
- The terms and conditions of this website are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
9) Changes to Policy
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time without notice and take effect as soon as they are published on the website. We will endeavour to inform users of changes via the website's news section or via Twitter. Users will need to follow the Twitter account or news feed to view updates.
10) Entire Agreement
- This Agreement is the entire agreement with SportsGen Limited and supersedes all prior agreements, written or oral, and other communications between SportsGen and you.